Young Professionals Involvement
The YPI Competition is held with the aim of young professionals community involving in the relevant scientific and practical problems discussion during the thematic conferences.
- Anyone can take part in the Competition who simultaneously meets all the requirements for the Contestants.
- The contestant must be a young professional, i.e., a person who received the first higher professional education diploma no more than 15 years ago, from the moment of Competition submission.
- The contestant must be the author of one of the authors of the article submitted to the target conference.
- Submitting an article, the Contestant must express the desire to participate in the Competition, and also must agree with the following terms.
- The Competition ends with the completion of the target conference.
- The Winners are announced at the target conference closing ceremony, or on the day of its closing by an official information letter.
- The Winners are awarded IEEE YPI certificates, as well as personalized certificates to receive a discount on registration fee payment for upcoming target conferences in the amount of 30%.
- The certificate gives the right to receive a discount when paying the registration fee at the target conference only to the person specified in the Certificate.
- To use the Certificate, one must inform the organizers of the conference before making the payment.
- Discount on the Certificate is provided only for one registration fee. After the discount has been granted, the Certificate is considered invalid.
- The validity of the Certificate is 18 months from the date of its receipt.